Administrator of Users’ personal data and the entity responsible for processing the data is Cyclad Sp. Z o.o., based in Warsaw, ul. Chłodna 48 lok. 1, 00-872 (hereinafter the “Administrator”).
The collection of data includes:
- The data provided by the User responding to the job offer
- Data collected automatically. When you visit the Service following data is collected automatically:
- User IP address, domain name, location, type and version of browser and operating system type (for statistical purposes and for the efficient resolving of problems)
- Subpages of the Service visited by the User and the amount of time spent on them (for statistical purposes)
- Key phrases typed by the User into the search engine of job offers and filter criteria s (for optimizing the search engine purposes)
- Job offers viewed by Users during visiting the Service (for statistical purposes)
- Data collected when the User contacts the administrator. Users contacting the Administrator via the website, contact form, telephone or e-mail, transmit personal information such as name, phone number, e-mail
- Data collected automatically by other systems. Administrator allows collecting data during Users visit on the Service to other systems, eg. Google Analytics (for statistical purposes)
How the collected data is used?
- The collected data are processed in order to carry out activities related to recruiting or acquiring new clients
- Data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of Users on the Servive or to personalize the content of the Service
- The data collected during the exchange of correspondence between the User and the employees of the Administrator will be used only to reply to the User’s request
- Administrator in any case will not sell the collected personal data to third parties
- In the case of control of the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection User’s data can be made available to the Inspector in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 about Personal Data Protection
How the personal data is protected?
The personal data entrusted to the Administrator by the Users are carefully secured, a database in which data is stored, are protected against access by third parties.
According to the law “Informatique and Libertés” dated 6 January 1978, modified in 2004, the Users have the right to access and modify their personal data processed by the company Cyclad. In that case please contact Cyclad Sp.z o.o., office in Katowice, Al. Korfantego 2 40-004 Katowice, Poland, e-mail: katowice @cyclad.pl, tel. +48 32 746 30 00. In justified cases, the User is not obligated to give the consent to the processing of the User personal data.